At this time, our center is making efforts to minimize exposure and reduce transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to our clients and staff. We are asking screening questions, prior to and at the time of their appointments to identify those who are at risk of COVID-19. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this process.
It is important to stay home if you are sick to prevent spreading the virus. Please help us protect our vulnerable population by answering these questions before coming in for your appointment:
Do you have any symptoms?
- Fever (temperature above 99.5 degrees)
- Shortness of breath, or lower respiratory infection symptoms
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
Have you had potential exposure?
- In the past month, have you been in contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have Coronavirus/COVID-19?
- Have you traveled internationally in the past month?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call our clinic at 805.583.3598 so we can assess risk and make appropriate referrals. If our staff assesses you to be at risk, you will be asked to schedule your appointment to a future date for the safety of our staff and patients.