1. Register and create your own page (very simple and it walks you easily through the process!) Set your fundraising goal – be bold! Share why you are walking and why it is important. See our list of resources below for some ideas for your page.
Here are some walk ideas you can use for your Virtual Walk:
- 30 miles in the month of April for the 30 years the CPC has been an organization
- Prayer Walk your neighborhood every Saturday in April
- Walk your grandchild around the park
- Walk as a family having conversations about the value of all life
- Count your steps as you walk in your home or use your treadmill
- Hike to the Mount McCoy cross and pray for the unborn
- Be creative and make your own walk plan!
2. Contact your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors and ask for their support. This is so easy by sharing your page link on social media and through email right from your Walk page!
3. Donations will be taken right there through your page. If you should collect checks, please mail them to CPC, 2045 Royal Avenue, Suite 208, Simi Valley, CA 93065 with a memo “Walk for Life” and your name.
4. Take a photo of yourself walking! Add to your page, send to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or post to social media using #WalkForLifeCPCSimi
5. Be creative in your promotion and fundraising. Be sure to share this on your page. Write updates right there on your Walk page. See Fundraising Tips in resources below.
6. Prizes will be awarded for most funds raised by an individual as well as by a Team, plus all participants will be entered into a drawing for gift card prizes!
Thank you for stepping with us!
Start a Team!
Enjoy the walk even more by forming a team! With a virtual event, you can walk together or across the miles! Think about forming a team with your extended family, your church small group, your work colleagues, or with your neighbors! Give yourselves a fun name and encourage one another.
Follow these easy steps to create a team:
1. Decide on a unique fun team name.
2. Register yourself. (Be sure to enter your team name and list yourself as the captain.)
3. Encourage each team member to register themselves on line and list your team name as their team.
4. Set a team goal and encourage your team to fundraise to reach the goal.
5. Walk and take photos and send them to us! email@example.com
Walk with Others:
Coming soon: A list of Leader led Walks to join in on the fun!
Interested in Leading a Walk? Contact Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org